HOW IT WORKS - Standard MegFest Ticket
PART 1 - Post-Purchase
Directly after your Purchase, we strongly advise you to take the following steps to be sure your experience is completely smooth on the day of your event.
- Check your email for your confirmation email [subject: Order #_____ Confirmed]
- Click the a link at the top of your email to view your Unique Code
- View your unique code at the bottom of that page [within a white box]. Copy the code.
- Open the event link on any device - https://shop.megdonnelly.com/pages/meg-fest.
- Click the "ENTER ACCESS CODE" button - then click the "SIGN UP" and enter your email used at purchase, create a password, and create a username. (note: if the chat feature is enabled for your event, your username can be seen by the public during the chat).
- After you've created your account you will then see a field appear on the original page asking you to Enter Your Access code. Paste your unique code from Step 3 in this field and you're in!
- Open your internet browser and visit fast.com to check your connection speed. You’ll want to use either a cellular data or WiFi connection that registers a speed of at least 30 Mbps. Hint: Remember to test the internet speed in the same location as you will be taking your meet & greet with the artist.
- You may now close your browser. You are now logged in and ready to go until the day of your event - just don't forget your username & password!
STREAMING TO YOUR TV [Optional]: Once you have completed the steps above, you can also setup the stream to your TV using any screen mirroring tool (e.g. Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast) or a good old fashioned HDMI chord.
PART 2 - Event Day!
The morning of your event, open this page https://shop.megdonnelly.com/pages/meg-fest on whatever device you'll be viewing on to be sure you have no issues logging in.
1 hour prior to the event - Visit fast.com one more time on your device to ensure your wifi or cellular data registers a speed of at least 30 Mbps for an optimal viewing experience.
Still have questions? Visit the Product FAQ Page.